Use Hostgator coupon code GROWTOGETHER to save 50% of your hosting plan.
Whatever your web hosting needs may be, Hostgator has you covered. Perhaps you are just starting out and all you need is the Basic web hosting. Or you are looking for something faster and easy scalable like Cloud Hosting. Or you may need something more powerful for your business, like a Dedicated Server. Hostgator has the solution for all your web hosting needs. As you business grows, Hostgator grows with you.
With a Hostgator promo code you can save up to 50% or more on your hosting plan. But before I tell you more about Hostgator coupons, let me ask you:
You have created this wonderful website, e-commerce site or blog and you are ready to engage and do business with the world. But alas, the traffic is low, the bounce rates high and the conversion rates extremely low. Have you been wondering what next for your great vision? Have you considered performance and reliability of your web hosting provider?
Savvy business owners make use of websites and/or blogs to engage existing and potentials customers. Your website and/or blog is the gateway to your business. Choosing the wrong web hosting provider can lead to loss of revenue, poor SEO ratings and security and malware attacks. When it comes to the selection of the hosting provider, cost should not be the only consideration. The reputation of the provider, their uptime track records, their ability to scale as your business grows and their level of customer service and support matters a lot.
Hostgator is a leading web hosting service provider, hosting over nine million domains. Their services include Web Hosting, Cloud Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Application Hosting, Windows Hosting, and Website Builder. Additionally, they provide domain name services for registration, migration, and management of domains.
Compared to their competitors, Hostgator ranks top because of their high performance and reliability with over 99.9% uptime, 45-days money back guarantee, unmetered bandwidth and storage provisions, world-class 24/7/365 customer support, high-quality security measures, one-click applications installations and is very user friendly for beginners offering numerous tutorials and documents, FAQs, and step-by-step walkthroughs.
Hostgator Promotion Codes
Most hosting companies have big offers throughout the year. These offers are mostly extended to first-time customers in the form of discount coupons. Consequently, in order to reduce the costs of hosting your website with a third party, it is advisable to search for coupons before committing to a hosting contract.
Hostgator offers a wide range of coupons as incentives for their clients to save money. The best of these coupons are;
- RMN60: this coupon code offers you Up to 60% Off New Hosting + $4.99 on Select Domains
- 50CouponBox: This coupon code gives you 50% off on every purchase at hostgator.com
- MASTERCARD: This code gives you a 50% discount on every Hostgator purchase.
- SNAPPY60: offer up to 60% off on hosting charges.
- GROUPON: Up to to45% off on hosting charges.
- FREEUPGRADE3: Up to 60% off Web Hosting
How did I find all these Hostgator promo codes? I searched on Google.
Choosing A Good Web Host
As indicated above, choosing the right web host is a critical success factor for your online business. So what are the key factors to consider when selecting a web host?
- Reliability: You need to have your website up and running 24*7*365. The web host must be able to provide high server and connectivity availability. Anything below 99% uptime is unacceptable and you should aim to get a provider with an uptime of 99.9% and above. Additionally, the web host should be able to provide backup facilities so that your website can easily be restored in the event of a hacking incidence, hardware failure or database crash.
- Price: Although price should not be the main determinant, you should compare the hosting renewal price vs the signup costs. The annual/monthly renewal charges are sometimes substantially higher and failure to scrutinize the Terms of Service at the initial stage may present you with a shocker at renewal time. Further, it is important to balance price and features.
- Technical Customer Support: This is a critical factor to consider before settling on a web host. The ability to provide prompt, high-quality and 24-hour technical support whenever your site is down is an important aspect of the hosting service. The web hosting service provider should be able to offer world-class customer support through the telephone, email and live chat as, and when, needed.
- Money Back Guarantee: The web host should provide you with reasonable terms and period to test their service without any risk on your side. In particular, choose the provider with the longest money back guarantee period.
- Security: The ability of the web host to secure your data against data breaches is another important factor to consider. The web host should be able to filter spam, identify and block malware and prevent unauthorized disclosure of your business data to third parties.
- Scalability: Does the proposed solution by the web hosts suit the growth plans for your business? Will the web hosts be able to meet your hosting requirements in the next one, two or three years? Being able to scale upwards to meet the new business hosting requirements will save you the expensive efforts and time required to migrate to other providers.
- User friendliness: how user-friendly is the control panel or user interface being offered by the web hosts? The last thing you need in your online business life is a clunky, complex user interface that will force you to contact your host even for the simplest of tasks.
- Technical specifications: depending on the nature of your website, ensure that the web hosts offer adequate RAM, processing power and disk space to meet your needs. Additionally, you should consider whether the web hosts have adequate support for the databases, coding languages, and frameworks that are used by your website.
Hostgator, along with 1&1, InMotion, GoDaddy, DreamHost, Bluehost, Hostwinds, Liquid Web, A2 Hosting, Arvixe, is a major player in the global web hosting service market. It’s a premium hosting provider, and yet their plans cost so little, especially if you use a Hostgator promo code.